Sign up for email announcements.
- Legitimacy of Saudi Regime Challenged, National Press Club Membership Suspended
- David Albright Questioned on Credentials, Iran Weapons Claims, Record on Israeli Nuclear Weapons — Threatens Stakeout
- There’s a Tax on Band-Aids, Why not on Credit Default Swaps?
- Questioning Ashrawi on Palestinian U.N. Bid: Will You Go to the General Assembly? Is this a PA Ploy?
- Bachmann, Questioned on Impeachment over Libya War: Titanium Spine or Jellyfish?
- Ryan Questioned on Medicare-for-All
- Hoyer Questioned on Bailout, Needs of Regular People and War Powers
- Reich: Denounces Silence on Economic Plight, Calls for New Works Programs, Crits Corporate Tax “Reform” and Clinton Wall Street Dereg, Doesn’t Address Labor’s Lethargy
- Banking Committee Ranking Member Shelby Questioned on Ties to Big Finance, Notes He Voted Against Bailout
- Herman Cain on Wall Street Bailouts and a Camel Going Through the Eye of a Needle
Tagsbudget Business Colin Powell Congressional Budget Office Constitution democracy Domestic Policy Egypt Foreign Policy free speech healthcare Homeland Security House of Representatives Human Rights Hussein Kamel Impeachment Intelligence Iran Iraq Israel John McCain Joseph Biden leaks Lee Hamilton Libya Middle East Military Spending National Security National Security Advisors nuclear Nuclear Weapons Palestine Patrick Leahy Russ Feingold Senators single payer Snowe The Constitution torture United Nations Vermont war War and Peace Weapons of Mass Destruction WikiLeaks
Monthly Archives: March 2007
Click To Play On March 25 Sam Husseini spoke with Senator Orrin Hatch outside of CNN’s Washington studios. Hatch claimed that Saddam kicked out the UN weapons inspectors, contradicting the public record that the inspectors were withdrawn. Hatch also claimed … Continue reading
Iraqi Ambassador questioned on Iraqi opinion, U.S. support of Kurdish militias attacking Iran, oil law, and U.S. bases
Click To Play Samir Al Sumadaie, the Iraqi Ambassador to the United States, was questioned outside the studios of CNN in Washington, D.C. on March 25.Continue reading for a transcript of the exchange. Tweet
Click To Play Senator Hagel was questioned about recent reports of Kurdish militias receiving U.S. support and operating out of Iraq to launch attacks into Iran. The Senator said he had no knowledge of these reports. Sam Husseini also questioned … Continue reading
Click To Play Sam Husseini asked Senator Patrick Leahy of Vermont about investigating the White House in regards to impeachment proceedings. The Senator spoke about other investigations under way, but did not address the issue of impeachment. This exchange took … Continue reading
Click To Play After her March 18 appearance on CBS’s Face The Nation, Senator Diane Feinstein (D-CA), spoke with the press gaggle outside the studio. Sam Husseini, with The Washington Stakeout, asked her about stalled cluster bomb legislation she has … Continue reading