Sign up for email announcements.
- Legitimacy of Saudi Regime Challenged, National Press Club Membership Suspended
- David Albright Questioned on Credentials, Iran Weapons Claims, Record on Israeli Nuclear Weapons — Threatens Stakeout
- There’s a Tax on Band-Aids, Why not on Credit Default Swaps?
- Questioning Ashrawi on Palestinian U.N. Bid: Will You Go to the General Assembly? Is this a PA Ploy?
- Bachmann, Questioned on Impeachment over Libya War: Titanium Spine or Jellyfish?
- Ryan Questioned on Medicare-for-All
- Hoyer Questioned on Bailout, Needs of Regular People and War Powers
- Reich: Denounces Silence on Economic Plight, Calls for New Works Programs, Crits Corporate Tax “Reform” and Clinton Wall Street Dereg, Doesn’t Address Labor’s Lethargy
- Banking Committee Ranking Member Shelby Questioned on Ties to Big Finance, Notes He Voted Against Bailout
- Herman Cain on Wall Street Bailouts and a Camel Going Through the Eye of a Needle
Tagsbudget Business Colin Powell Congressional Budget Office Constitution democracy Domestic Policy Egypt Foreign Policy free speech healthcare Homeland Security House of Representatives Human Rights Hussein Kamel Impeachment Intelligence Iran Iraq Israel John McCain Joseph Biden leaks Lee Hamilton Libya Middle East Military Spending National Security National Security Advisors nuclear Nuclear Weapons Palestine Patrick Leahy Russ Feingold Senators single payer Snowe The Constitution torture United Nations Vermont war War and Peace Weapons of Mass Destruction WikiLeaks
Tag Archives: National Press Club
On [Nov. 15] I went to a news conference at the National Press Club, where I am a member, titled “His Royal Highness Prince Turki al-Faisal al-Sa’ud of Saudi Arabia.” I asked a tough question at the news conference — … Continue reading →