Sign up for email announcements.
- Legitimacy of Saudi Regime Challenged, National Press Club Membership Suspended
- David Albright Questioned on Credentials, Iran Weapons Claims, Record on Israeli Nuclear Weapons — Threatens Stakeout
- There’s a Tax on Band-Aids, Why not on Credit Default Swaps?
- Questioning Ashrawi on Palestinian U.N. Bid: Will You Go to the General Assembly? Is this a PA Ploy?
- Bachmann, Questioned on Impeachment over Libya War: Titanium Spine or Jellyfish?
- Ryan Questioned on Medicare-for-All
- Hoyer Questioned on Bailout, Needs of Regular People and War Powers
- Reich: Denounces Silence on Economic Plight, Calls for New Works Programs, Crits Corporate Tax “Reform” and Clinton Wall Street Dereg, Doesn’t Address Labor’s Lethargy
- Banking Committee Ranking Member Shelby Questioned on Ties to Big Finance, Notes He Voted Against Bailout
- Herman Cain on Wall Street Bailouts and a Camel Going Through the Eye of a Needle
Tagsbudget Business Colin Powell Congressional Budget Office Constitution democracy Domestic Policy Egypt Foreign Policy free speech healthcare Homeland Security House of Representatives Human Rights Hussein Kamel Impeachment Intelligence Iran Iraq Israel John McCain Joseph Biden leaks Lee Hamilton Libya Middle East Military Spending National Security National Security Advisors nuclear Nuclear Weapons Palestine Patrick Leahy Russ Feingold Senators single payer Snowe The Constitution torture United Nations Vermont war War and Peace Weapons of Mass Destruction WikiLeaks
Tag Archives: Nuclear Weapons
David Albright Questioned on Credentials, Iran Weapons Claims, Record on Israeli Nuclear Weapons — Threatens Stakeout
David Albright, the founder and president of the Institute for Science and International Security appeared on ABC “This Week” on Sunday, “Washington Stakeout” questioned him as he left. Below is a full transcript of our main exchange with references to … Continue reading
Is the Afghanistan War Violating the Constitution? We asked: “You, as all senators, are pledged to uphold the Constitution. Article 1, Section 8 says that Congress has the power ‘to declare war’. Aren’t we operating in an unconstitutional manner?” Feingold … Continue reading
Click To Play On Sunday, March 18, Sam Husseini spoke with Senatory John Cornyn (R-TX), outside of the studios of ABC News. Cornyn, who sits on the Senate Armed Services Committee among his other assignments, expressed the opinion that Iran … Continue reading
Outside the Capitol Hill studios of Fox News, Sam Husseini asked Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice about claims she made â€” as National Security Advisor with then Secretary of State Colin Powell in 2001 â€” that Saddam Hussein’s “military forces … Continue reading
Leaving the studios of CBS, presidential candidate Senator John Edwards repeated his position that he was for direct engagement with Iran. That position is qualified by Edwards also insisting that “all options are on the table.” In January, in a … Continue reading